UNITING OUR COMMUNITY THROUGH SPORTS
Taos Sports Alliance (TSA) is dedicated to promoting and creating sporting, recreational and entertainment opportunities that improve health and economic outcomes and overall quality-of-life for Taos County residents. Taos Sports Alliance is currently involved in several major initiatives:
- Management, marketing and programming of Taos Eco Park, the premier high-altitude soccer venue in the United States
- Management, marketing and promotions for the semi-professional baseball club, The Taos Blizzard
- Taos cycling and running events, including Gran Fondo: Taos • Mora • Angel Fire and Taos Turkey Trot
- Cross-promotion of other exciting sporting and recreation events and opportunities across the community
- Building a collaborative community of pro-sports and recreation individuals and organizations in order to bring about effective social and economic change in Taos County
Your support of the Taos Sports Alliance and our programming supports young people, the Taos community at large, and beneficial economic development of our area. Our supporters and members enable the TSA to present community-minded recreational, sporting and entertainment programming that positively impact long-term youth and community health and invite visitors to our community to experience the best of Taos. We’d love for you to join us in our efforts.
Your membership provides promotion for your sporting venture, and your participation builds cohesion among all sporting events and games in our community. This cohesion allows the sports alliance to increase government support for sports and recreation facilities, programming for youth and adults across all sports.
Your donation supports efforts to enact policies that fund high-quality sporting and recreational facilities, to increase sports programming for youth and adults, and to bring quality sporting events to Taos. Donate now!
TSA hosts four major sporting events annually with more in the works. We need volunteers to help with event planning and logistics. We host the spring and fall collegiate soccer events, Gran Fondo 100-mile Bicycling Tour, and the Taos Turkey Trot.
Sports and recreation builds healthy community and healthy children. If you would like to be a volunteer sports writer for Taos Sports Alliance, and share local sports success stories, please contact us
. We want you to share.
September 6 and 7 2014 are the beginning of a new era in Taos. The excitement and strength of the Cross-Fit community, and its many offshoots are coming to our town, in the form […]